GOBBLE UP | Urban Craft Uprising’s Artisanal Food Show
Come discover the best craft food makers in the Pacific Northwest at Urban Craft Uprising’s second annual artisanal food show!
Saturday, November 17th, 2018 | 11am-6pm
Bell Harbor Conference Center
2211 Alaskan Way, Pier 66 | Seattle, WA 98121
Why come to Gobble Up?
- You’ll discover new products and ingredients that you can use in your own home kitchen
- You’ll find GREAT gifts for the holidays, for anyone who likes cooking or food (who doesn’t?!)
- You’ll discover 100+ local crafty food and beverage vendors that you may have never heard of before…or who may be one of your favorite vendors that you can stock up with in person!
- You’ll show up to your holiday parties with contributions that will still wow all the other guests…even if you don’t feel like cooking!
- For those of you excited about the food scene, you’ll find inventive, local food makers, all in one place.
- Restauranteurs & Chefs: You’ll discover exciting new products from local purveyors to feature in your dishes and on your menus.
- It’s FREE to attend!
Brought to you by Urban Craft Uprising