Come discover the best craft food makers in the Pacific Northwest at Urban Craft Uprising’s premier Seattle food show!
Saturday, November 17th, 2018 | 10am-6pm
Bell Harbor Conference Center
2211 Alaskan Way, Pier 66 | Seattle, WA 98121
I loved Gobble Up! I loved sampling all the goodies and talking to the vendors and business owners. It felt very cozy and warm and vibrant with innovative people.
Why come to Gobble Up?
- It’s FREE to attend!
- You’ll get to sample and enjoy delicious foods all day long
- You’ll have dozens of chances to win FREE raffle prizes, donated by some of our favorite local restaurants and small businesses (like the ones you see at the bottom of this page!)
- You’ll discover new products and ingredients that you can use in your own home kitchen
- You’ll find GREAT gifts for the holidays, for anyone who likes cooking or food (who doesn’t?!)
- You’ll discover 100+ local crafty food and beverage vendors that you may have never heard of before…or who may be one of your favorite vendors that you can stock up with in person!
- You’ll show up to your holiday parties with contributions that will still wow all the other guests…even if you don’t feel like cooking!
- For those of you excited about the food scene, you’ll find inventive, local food makers, all in one place.
- Restaurateurs & Chefs: You’ll discover exciting new products from local purveyors to feature in your dishes and on your menus.
- It’s FREE to attend! Register today!
Brought to you by Urban Craft Uprising