Vendor FAQ

We strongly urge you to read this FAQ in its entirety before submitting your application.

Who is eligible to apply to vend at Gobble Up?

In order to apply, you must be an independently owned, Pacific Northwest-based food company who focuses on quality ingredients, and who is looking to build a strong brand within the community. We are also accepting a limited number of vendors who sell handmade kitchenware and kitchen/restaurant decor.  

The Application Process

Do you really need to see photos of my work?
I don't think 5 photos is enough to show my work. Can I send more or Photoshop a bunch of images into one composite photo?
Do you accept samples before or during jurying?
What are the fees involved in being a vendor?
What are the vending hours?

All about the jurying process:

What do you mean when you say this is a juried show? How do you pick who gets in?
How will I know if I get in or not?

Let’s Talk Business

What is your refund policy?
Is there a penalty for last-minute vendor dropouts?
I see that you're asking for my Seattle City Business License. What if I don't have one?
What other licenses do I need to know about in order to vend at Gobble Up?
I'm an out-of-state vendor. Do I still have to collect and pay sales tax at the show?
What is swag?

A few more tidbits you should know:

How do I become a sponsor of Gobble Up?
I missed out on paying my application fee when I applied, and now I don't know how to get back to that page. How can I pay you?
I've read this whole FAQ, but my question isn't here. What should I do?